Use These Beachwaver Curling Iron Reviews to get the Glamorous Tresses of Your Dreams
Tell someone that you have never heard of the buzz surrounding the Beachwaver Curling Iron and they will surely think that you have been spending the last few years hiding under a rock.
Sarah Potempa, celebrity hairstylist and the amazing woman behind this invention has given women a set of tools that really help them turn into mavens of the hairstyling department. Check out my Beachwaver Curling Iron Reviews to get the scoop on this innovative product for yourself.
98 %Fill Counter
96 %Fill Counter
91 %Fill Counter
*Below, you'll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
What is the Beachwaver Curling Iron?
Sarah Potempa had been styling hairs for long when she decided to come out with her very own product. In the year 2010 she came out with the concept of the Beachwaver iron that would help women across the globe attain those glamorous bouncy curls. Though there were similar products available in the market, the method she had adopted in the Beachwaver was a really easy one.
This was the first ever rotating curling iron to be introduced in the market of fashion accessories. Today, Sarah can boast of a line hair tools that have made the average woman a maven in the department of hairstyling. The iron proved to be a major hit, so that it even featured as the tool of choice at the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
The ceramic iron features a rotating rod that can heat up to a massive 450 degrees in a matter of only 30 seconds. A digital temperature display screen adds further zing to the overall functionality of the product. The Beachwaver curling iron reviews are of immense benefit to those who are tired of having to regularly manage their frizzy curls by overworking their arms. Here is an iron that will do all the dirty work for you.
All you need to do is push a button and the cylinder will start spinning towards your scalp in either a clockwise or counterclockwise motion, depending on the side you are curling towards. Make sure that you release the clamp once it is close enough to your scalp to give yourself the wavy look else you will end up with the more unpleasant sausage curls.
Tons of Benefits
Having been featured across some star-studded programs such as Allure, Shape, Teen Vogue, and US Weekly, the Beachwaver is fast turning into the favorite styling tool for celebrities and moms alike.
This curling iron helps you save a great deal of time and makes you appear as if you have just stepped off the red carpet! The technology is unsurpassed, the idea is a simple one, and you are guaranteed to come out the other side with fabulous looking hair.
What Sets this Iron Apart from the Rest
- The first thing that you are going to notice about this product is the 6.5” long protective ceramic rod. What makes this so great is the fact that ceramic offers great scope for temperature control so you can adjust the heat for your curls accordingly. It also creates a uniform heat distribution so that you get the same kind of curl irrespective of the part of the rod you are using to do your hair. Also, it helps make the product significantly lightweight and non-conducting which is good for the safety of the user.
- The LED digital temperature screen is another great feature of this product as it tells you exactly what temperature the curling iron has been heated to. No more guessing whether your hair is getting the right amount of heat or not because now you are going to have the data staring back at you from the elegant looking red panel.
- The easy control of the Beachwaver curling iron is another feature worth taking note of. You can start operating it with a simple push on the forward or backward direction of the control button. Also, if you think that the controls have got you all confused then you can reset the entire setup with a simple push of the home button and the clamp will return to its original position.
Top 3 Best Beachwaver Curling Iron Reviews 2016-2017
98 %Fill Counter
96 %Fill Counter
91 %Fill Counter
Now that you know all about the Beachwaver and its exciting features and benefits, let’s explore a bit deeper. In these reviews, I’m going to analyze some of the top features of the Beachwaver S1.25 Curling Iron, the Beachwaver Pro Barrel and the Beachwaver S0.75 to help you choose the best one for you and your styling needs.
Feature 1: Barrel Width and Length
- The Beachwaver S1.25 Curling Iron comes with a larger barrel width of 1.25” and 5.5” length which has been specially created for women who have longer hair and who want to see voluminous beach waves forming on their curls. Women state that after using this larger barrel they have witnessed tighter curls even on the thickest of hair which makes this product worth taking into consideration.
- The length of the Beachwaver Pro barrel is longer at 6.5” which gives it a far better reach when it comes to curling the hair in an efficient manner. It is again a safe option to consider for women who wish to get the volume in their hair while creating curls. One highlight of this product is that it is capable of holding the curls together even when being used under hot and sweaty conditions, which makes it well worth the investment, according to one user.
- The Beachwaver S0.75 works with a smaller barrel width of only 0.75” and the length is also short at only 5.5”. This thinner width of the barrel makes it a great option for women of all hair types and texture who wish to achieve a gorgeous and tight curl to their locks. As per one user, it is equally effective for creating loose curls, so much so that “it changed my hair game.”
Our Top Choice for Barrel Width and Length: The Beachwaver Co. S.75 Curling Iron
Feature 2: Heat Range
- The Beachwaver S1.25 has a heat range of 290-410 degrees which is good enough to help women achieve the kind of curls they wish to enjoy. The temperature is easy to control thanks to a digital meter that comes fitted to this product.
- The Beachwaver Pro works with a comparatively higher heating range which is in the zone of 310-450 degrees. Once again you can read the temperature easily from the digital meter attached along with the handle of the curling iron.
- The Beachwaver S0.75 is similar to the S1.25 in terms of heating power and this can be expected considering that both belong to the S range of this popular curling iron. This too will offer you heating in the range of 290-410 degrees.
Our Top Choice for Heat Range: The Beachwaver Beach Waver Pro Curling Iron
Feature 3: Operating Efficiency
- The Beachwaver S1.25. Rotational motion of the ceramic barrel in the Beachwaver S1.25 is controlled by means of arrow buttons. The speed of rotation can be controlled with the help of a speed control switch that allows it to be flipped between fast and slow. A home button will help bring the clamp back into its starting position, in case you have forgotten which direction you want your hair to be curled in.
- The Beachwaver Pro. Is also controlled by means of directional switches and allows for the speed to be regulated between fast and slow. It features a home button where the clamp can be brought back to the starting position for easy reference. A special feature of this product is the memory technology which allows the barrel to start rotating in your preferred direction as soon as you hit the “Go” button.
- The Beachwaver S0.75. Is concerned, it has a similar manner of operation to the S1.25 since it belongs to the S range of this curling iron. Women who have used this product say that they have fallen in love with this curling iron simply because of its efficiency, the speed at which it performs, and the amount of time it helps to save because of its ease of operations.
Our Top Choice for Operating Efficiency: The Beachwaver Beach Waver Pro Curling Iron
Thanks to this amazing hair styling specimen, the need for a difficult approach to curling one’s hair has been done away with. No matter which model you choose, the Beachwaver helps produce both tight curls as well as a breezy look which allows women to get the glamorous look that they so desire.
While a little heavy in terms of pocket pinch, you will realize before long that it is worth every penny you shell out for this amazing gadget. I hope that my Beachwaver Curling Iron reviews have helped you choose the right model for you and that you get the glamorous tresses you’ve always dreamed of.