Why Eyevage Is The Best Eye Cream For Dark Circles?
Dark circles eyes can be quite frustrating. Yes, they’re harmless and all that, but you hate seeing them in your favorite lighted make up mirror, do you? The problem gets even more stressful when products you buy to treat those annoying dark circles don’t seem to work even though they cost a fortune.
There are numerous brands and hundreds of products that promise to eliminate dark circles, but they’re not created equal. Some products do work while others don’t and this post will familiarize you with a treatment that is truly effective.
Treatment for dark circles
This particular treatment we’re talking about is called Eyevage, and it does so much more than treating dark circles. This rejuvenation cream was developed by dermatologists to help address problems that affect the sensitive skin around your eyes.
You see, the skin around your eyes lacks sebaceous glands and it is more prone to damage and signs of aging than other parts of your face. Now you know why fine lines are wrinkles appear around your eyes first.The product works to penetrate deep into the skin’s layers fast to deliver a powerful set of ingredients including phytonadione.
A study whose findings were published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology discovered that some ingredients including phytonadione have the potential to reduce dark circles under your eyes.
Unlike a vast majority of eye creams that you can easily find on the market, this one doesn’t contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients. Instead, the formula is enriched with potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to soothe, nourish your skin and improve its health and appearance.
What makes Eyevage so beneficial?
You are probably wondering what makes this treatment stand out among all others on the market. Since all brands and products promise the same, then what makes this one so different from all others? This eye cream has a plethora of important benefits, including these:
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Delivers powerful antioxidants to neutralize harmful compounds like free radicals.
- Fades discolorations and dark circles.
- Firming and tightening effect that improves skin tone and youthful appearance.
- Moisturizers and enhances eye area to decrease appearance of signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet.
- Nourishes delicate skin around eyes to provide hydration.
- Smoother, softer, and healthier skin.
Who can use it?
Creams you come across on a daily basis are usually formulated for one specific skin type or age group. An amazing advantage of this cream is that it is suitable for girls and women from all age groups and skin types.
Women with dry skin can experience the same benefits as ladies with oily or normal skin. Furthermore, this cream doesn’t contain parabens which are known for their ability to irritate skin and cause adverse reactions.
Besides the above-mentioned phytonadione, this product also features other powerful ingredients such as:
- Hyaluronic acid – hydrating compound that restores youthful composition of the skin, provides softening effects.
- Eriobotrya japonica – potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties, softens skin and acts as rejuvenator.
- Squalane – provides intense hydration.
- Apricot kernel oil – helps fortify skin with a protective barrier that locks the moisture, abundant in vitamins and antioxidants.
- Jojoba seed oil – hydrates skin.
- Soybean and hydrolyzed rice bran protein – corrects improper circulation in the delicate eye area, promotes brighter, refreshed, and vibrant eye contour.
- Arnica Montana – the anti-inflammatory agent, speeds up skin’s natural recovery and renewal process.
What to look for in eye cream
Finding an ideal eye cream isn’t the easiest task in the world, that’s why most women rarely stick to one product or brand. These items can be really expensive but offer nothing. To make sure you always end up with an ideal product, and to demonstrate why this cream should be every woman’s top pick, here are some important things to take into consideration when purchasing:
- Manufacturer – there are many brands out there, but you should always strive to buy your eye cream (or any other skincare product for that matter) from a reliable company. If an official website says nothing about the brand and seems too secretive, then it’s time for you to move on and check other products and their websites.
- Ingredients – ideally, the product should have active ingredients whose benefits are well-documented. Natural ingredients are a better option than harsh chemicals which wouldn’t suit women with sensitive skin.
- Working process – don’t you just hate it when you want to find out how some cream works, but the manufacturer doesn’t bother to explain? How do they expect someone will buy and use the product if they don’t pay attention to providing such important information? That’s why you should opt for products whose efficacy is explained in details.
- Evidence – it’s easy to make claims, everyone can do it, and most brands do anyway. The point here is to prove those claims are correct. This is where most brands fail. They describe their products as a miraculous solution for dark circles, yet provide no evidence to support them. Whenever you come across claims without evidence, move on to the next product
As you can see, a reliable eye cream for dark circles and signs of aging is the one that is made by a reputable brand, contains all-natural ingredients with powerful benefits, and provides evidence to support claims made by the company. Finding a product that fits into this description can be quite tricky, which only underlines the importance of this particular treatment for dark circles under your eyes.
Dark circle under eyes is a common problem that most women face from time to time. Reasons behind dark circles are numerous from exhaustion and stress to allergies or underlying health issues.
Although they are harmless, these circles affect our self-esteem which is why we want to get rid of them. In a sea of eye creams that promise the same but don’t deliver, the product made by Solvaderm stands out as an effective solution supported with strong evidence.