How To Use Ambi Fade Cream And See Results In Just Two Weeks – No Questions Asked!
Are you looking for a cheap but effective way to fight dark spots and skin discolorations on your face or any other part of the body, but have only been let down by multiple creams, lotions and drugs that do more damage than good?
I found myself in the same exact position after I managed to get rid of all my acne, but couldn’t find any solution to the black spots it had left behind on my face. But then a friend introduced me to the wonderful Ambi Fade Cream that helped me see clear results within two weeks!
I used the same process to get rid of several spots on my face, and have successfully recommended it to many close friends. When followed correctly, it has always produced positive results.
Before beginning this tutorial, I would like to mention that Ambi Fade Cream’s main ingredient hydroquinone (2%) has been FDA-approved for treatment of freckles, melisma, and general brown patching.
What You’ll Need
While Ambi Fade Cream is the hero of this treatment, you will also need few other things to ensure maximum efficiency in the quickest time possible. It may be useful to print the following list before heading out to the cosmetic store, or copy the list on your PC if you’re planning to buy online.
- Ambi Fade Cream: This product comes in three variants that you can choose from depending on your skin type – normal, oily, and dry. It is important that you choose the right variant for maximum result and minimum side-effects. If you are unsure about your skin type, take this quick quiz.
- Exfoliating Face/Body Wash: Exfoliating washes help remove dead skin cells and promote growth of new skin. You can find a variety of exfoliating body washes in the market, including Ambi’s own offering.
- Foaming Cleanser: If you are planning to fight spots on your face, this is a must have for the process. A foaming cleanser is much like soap but does the job without being harsh on your skin. It helps remove layers of make-up, dead skin cells, oil, and dirt. If you have sensitive skin, Ambi’s foaming cleanser is a great option for you.
- Moisturizer (with sunscreen properties): Anytime you head out of your home during daytime, you will need to adequately moisturize your skin and protect it from sunlight. Failure to do so can seriously slow down the process of spot removal.
- Ambi Targeted Mark Minimizer: This product from Ambi is a concoction of essential vitamins that also helps remove old dark spots, but in a much milder and non-bleaching manner. This product is not strictly necessary to include in your regimen, but results can be considerably speeded up by including it. You can buy yours here.
- A clean, dry towel.
Try following the regimen as closely as possible, till your marks disappear completely. All steps given below are part of a process that must be performed daily in the same order. Though results may start showing within 2 weeks, don’t abandon the process in between. So, let’s begin!
Step 1: Cleanse
This step is only for those fighting dark spots on their face. For spots on other parts of your body, skip directly to Step 2.
Start each morning by using the foaming cleanser to remove any leftover dirt, makeup and pollutants from last night. If you are using the Ambi foaming cleanser, pump the bottle twice into your palm for apt amount of cleanser to flow out. If you are using a different brand, read the instructions on the package.
Moisten your face slightly by wetting the fingertips of your free hand. Next, lather the cleanser between your hands till it’s nice and foamy, and begin to apply it on your face in gentle circular motions using your fingertips.
Wait for a few seconds till your face feels dry, then re-moisten your fingertips and continue to massage in circular motions. After about 2 minutes of doing this, rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry with a clean cloth. Use a cloth that is soft, and not too harsh on the skin.
Step 2: Moisturize
After cleansing your face or post bathing in the morning, moisturize the affected parts of your skin using a suitable moisturizer. If you are planning to leave your home and into the sunlight, make sure that the moisturizer you are using is fortified with sunscreen properties with minimum SPF 30.
Apply the moisturizer at least 20 minutes before you plan to walk out the door. And don’t worry, applying make-up is allowed post moisturization.
Step 3: Fight the Spots
In the evening, remember to repeat step 1 to remove any impurities your face may have collected throughout the day. This is especially important if you work outside of the home or if you’ve spent the day outdoors.
And now, it’s finally time to use the Ambi Fade Cream. Use your fingertips to apply the cream over all the dark spots you wish to remove. Many beginners make the mistake of applying this product all over the face or affected body part, much like a moisturizer. You surely don’t want to do this with a bleaching agent like Ambi Fade Cream.
Step4: A Gentle Finish
Before sleeping, end the daily skin regimen by using the Ambi Targeted Mark Minimizer. It is advisable to not apply the Ambi Fade Cream on marks that have almost faded. The gentler Mark Minimizer should be able to finish the job on these ones.
Apply the minimizer just like you would a moisturizer by spreading evenly and gently over your face and body, wherever required.
The skin’s natural overnight exfoliation process will be given a much needed boost by the Ambi Targeted Mark Minimizer.
Repeat these 4 steps daily. Superficial marks will begin to fade within two short weeks, while those caused due to larger and older scars may take few days more.
I am especially happy and excited to share this tutorial with you because not only did it help vanish the visible spots on my face, but also helped regain my lost confidence.
An additional piece of heartfelt advice that I would like to give is that don’t let the constant stares and comments of those around you about your spots affect you.
It is not in your hands what others think or say, but it is in your hands to remain bold and strike off those blemishes from your skin.
I hope you enjoyed reading this tutorial as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have or experiences that you want to share, in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to share this piece of information with your friends, if you think it may benefit them.