If you’re looking for ways on how to get rid of acne, then your search has ended up here!
I assure you that you will certainly find your answers. Acne is the most common skin disease among people all around the world. Are you suffering from the same?
Yes? You must be looking for all the ways to remove it. Well, there are plenty of ways people prefer. Some of them are herbal, and rest of them is chemical. Before you start learning about best ways to cure it, you should know what acnes are.
It is a disease, which directly affects the oil glands of your skin. These oil glands are used to produce the substance, which is called sebum. There is a canal called follicles, which connect these oil glands and the skin. This oily substance carries out dead skin along with oil. When it clogs up, pimple pops out on the skin.
There are many kinds of acne, which can be distinguished as follow. You can identify which type of acne you are having from the description given below:
- Cysts: These are pus-filled and deep. It causes pain and also can cause scars.
- Pustules: These have push on the top, and they are red at the bottom.
- Papules: These tender and tiny bumps are pink.
- Nodules: These are deep inside the skin, and they are solid and large, which causes pain.
- Whiteheads: These types of pimples stay under the surface of your skin.
- Blackheads: These pimples are black, and they appear on the surface of your skin.
There are many parts of your body, which can be affected by this skin disease. Your shoulder, back, neck and your face are the most common areas.
You will mostly find your skin affected in these areas. Now, coming back to our focus, which is how you can cure this. The best remedy is to use radish. It is a type of a vegetable, which looks white. You can use radish to remove acne in many ways. It does not have any side effects as it is herbal. You can try it out for a period and see results. You will soon realize how miraculous this vegetable is!
As you found the best way to cure your acne, you must be wondering how to use it. Well, it is very simple. There are two well-known ways you can try, which are mentioned below:
1. Use Radish’s Seeds as Detoxification Paste
First of all, you should find any place nearby where you can find radish’s seeds. After that, you need to follow these steps mentioned below:
- Put 1-2 spoon radish seeds in a container.
- Grind it using pestle until you get a fine powder.
- Add water in the container slowly until you get a smooth and thick paste with even consistency.
- Put the mixture in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator.
- There are two ways you can use this paste to remove your acne. You can use it as a mask or face cleaner.
- Use it as a mask:
- Add few drops of water in the paste.
- Spread it all over the face evenly.
- Let it dry for few minutes.
- Rinse it with clean water or clean it with wet cotton.
- Use it as a face cleaner:
- Add few spoon of water in the paste until it becomes lost.
- Wash your face to remove the dirt from it.
- Now rub your face with the paste for a while.
- You do not have to let it dry.
- Wash it thoroughly with Luke warm water.
P.S: You may use fresh radish to make your mixture/paste; you can store radish safely in the refrigerator in order to use it all year round.
2. Use White Radish for Fair Skin Tone
Another way is to use white radish. This works well for the people with white skin. You should prefer this one if your acne is dried up. Prepare your mask by following this procedure.
- Wash the radish gently with water.
- Peel the radish and cut it into pieces.
- Grate it until you get a fine paste.
- Add some water until you get a consistent and smooth paste.
- Spread the paste all over your face.
- Let it dry for 20-30 minutes.
- Once it is dried up, clean your eyes gently with warm water.
- Now clean rest of your face with soft cotton.
- You can always use the best facial steamer.
Radish is enriched with much nutrition as listed below:
- Vitamin B1, B2, A and C, which is very good for health and beauty of your skin.
- Others are niacin, iron, calcium, phosphorous, astiri oil and oxalic acid.
If you use this remedy every day before going to bed then gradually you will find your acne is disappearing.
In a nutshell, radish is the best remedy to remove your acne. The best part about it is that it does not have any wrong effect on your skin.
There are other herbal remedies too for natural ways to get soft lips, so does your skin. You simply need to find the right ones and then see the result after a time.
Well, it is always better to prevent acne then curing it. Statistics says that 80% of people are suffering from this disease. You're lucky one since you're in 20% left or at least now you know how to deal with these ugly acnes.